- ProSIS-FSE developed an easy to use FREE SIL verification tool that utilizes Fault Tree Analysis. Unlike most FTA tools on the market, ProSIS-FSE’s SILCalc created a simple and easy to use user interface. The calculation engine uses complex pre-built fault trees. The fully functional Web based tool is available to use for free with limited usage. Unlimited usage is available for a fee.
FACILEX® FUNCTIONAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT (FSM)
In collaboration with Gateway Consulting Group, we have developed the first fully configurable Functional Safety Management process.
The purpose of the FSM process is to ensure projects meet PSM standards (OSHA 1910.119) and functional safety RAGAGEP (Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices) (ISA 84 / IEC 61511).
During the project’s lifecycle the FSM business process provides a framework to:
- Analyze a facility’s Safety Instrumented System design,
- Manage the key records required for OSHA PSM compliance and RAGAGEP,
- Perform SIL Verification
- Develop Safety Requirement Specifications
- Enforce critical task accountability,
- Optimize scheduling by minimizing redundant tasks and design deficiencies